How to get here
You find us on Google Maps.
By car pooling:
Since BlaBlaCar bought all the leading rideshare pages in Europe, you may find car pooling-mates via Bla Bla Car.
The bus line Flixbus offers tickets from numerous cities in Europe to Bayonne.
In Bayonne you take a local bus for a few euros which takes you to Capbreton.
- Closest airport is Biarritz (37km)
- Bordeaux (170km)
- Bilbao in Spain (175km) cheapest flights and rental car prices.
We recommend the flight search engine KAYAK.
Next railwaystation is only 7 km away in Labenne.
It’s very comfortable to travel on french trains (free Wifi).
Often very good deals even for the first class. Check ticket prices here.
From there you take a local bus for a few euros which takes you to Capbreton.
- Capbreton Bus station 10€ per car load
- Labenne/St Vincent de Tyrosse Train station 25€ per car load
- Biarritz Airport 70€ per car load